Marine Electronics & Electrical Systems Engineering
Octopus Yachts: Marine Electrical Systems provides precision marine electronics and electrical systems engineering, focusing on customer service and pride of workmanship.
By consolidating all aspects of systems installation from initial contact to estimate quoting, design, installation and user training, Octopus Yachts: Marine Electrical Systems ensures accuracy and continuity throughout the entire marine electronics service process.
Let Octopus Yachts: Marine Electrical Systems provide you with a competitive quote and individual attention for your next project, whether it's a complete new networked GPS chart plotter in your 50' sailboat, installing a new stereo system in your 18' center console, or learning how to use the complex electronics package on your 44' Sportfish.
Octopus Yachts: Marine Electrical Systems provides mobile marine electronics installation and service to all of New Jersey and New York City, and our mobile service vans are equipped and insured to work in marinas, boat yards and your own yard.
Why Choose Octopus Yachts: Marine Electrical Systems for Your Next Marine Electronics Installation?
- All Displays, Controls and Components are placed with regard to vessel function and user ergonomics
- All cabling is labeled, marked and secured
- We use only marine-grade wiring devices
- All Installations are done to NMEA, ABYC and USCG standards
- We treat your vessel as if it were ours, and leave it better than we found it
- We strive to price our marine electronics components below what you might find at the big-box retailers, and will not be undersold
- Already bought a piece of electronics and need an installer? We're happy to help!
- We provide detailed, written estimates for all jobs. We won't exceed that quote without your approval
We Service What We Sell
- We're here to answer your questions before and after the installation so you can get the most out of your marine electronics
- All Equipment Carries a Manufacturers Warranty
- All labor is guaranteed for 1 year
- Garmin and Raymarine installed systems have a 2 or 3 year on-board manufacturer's warranty
- If we can't solve your problem on the spot, we can repair most electrical items in a timely fashion
We Care About Our Customers
- We can provide training on how to get the most use out of your new equipment
- Contact us via phone, e-mail, fax: we'll get back to you promptly
"Aaron has been very helpful in researching products for us, performing installations, and correcting existing problems. He is very knowledgeable and patient in explaining the operation, function and maintenance of the various systems on the boat. We have enjoyed working with him and feel very comfortable in calling upon him for any questions we may have. As anyone who has been in boating knows, boating can be both real fun and quite exasperating; Aaron has enhanced the fun and just about eliminated the exasperating part."
- Richard & Barbara W.
(28' Albin, Toms River, NJ)
Barbara and I want to thank you for the exceptional service you provided to us in the installation of electronics on our Hunter 44 DS sailboat. Your knowledge of Hunter Yachts and experience with installations made us comfortable in selecting you to do this work. And the completed work on our boat was most satisfactory.
We would recommend you to anyone who is interested in quality workmanship. We look forward to seeing you when we have other work that needs to be done.
Barbara and Pat H.
(44' Hunter, Mantoloking, NJ)